Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Trend Alert: Rail Road Stripes

QUICK TREND:


    On the streets, in the stores, and on the runway you see them. There railroad stripes: the perfect neutral pattern to add a fun flare to any outfit. Sometimes this railroad strip trend also falls in the category of nautical, as seen here:
     These railroad wedges are really chic and make any spring outfit stylish. I like to pair these shoes ( I have these in a shorter version) with denim cuffed ankle jeans and a flowy tank. I feel so vintage when I were them. 
    Lately I have been seeing people were railroad striped Denim jacket.   Lovelylaurentv has one and hers is really cute, it is from XXI for $26.

I love this jacket. The stripes are thick, but it still have that rail road feeling. I love this trend and love to rock it all year long. To in the winter- stripped jeans, to the summer- stripped glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment